The teenytinyOm Art prints are Virginie’s original drawings.
Using pastel and natural colours she created a little yogi that with simple lines and a lot of fun, poses in the asanas related to each chakra.
- Sirsasana or Headstand for Sahasrara Unity - We are One
- Bālāsana or Child pose for Ajna Serenity - We see clearly
- Salamba Sarvangasana or Shoulderstand for Vishuddha Communication - We speak our truth
- Setu Bandha Sarvangasana or Bridge pose for Anahata Love - We are loved
- Dhanurasana or Bow pose Manipura Confidence - We have a purpose
- Virabhadrasana I or Warrior I for Svadhisthana Creativity - We are inspired
- Vrksasana or Tree pose for Muladhara Roots - We are grounded
Illustrations sent without frame in a beautiful packaging made of two thin sheets of wood.
Printed on high quality art paper of 350gsm.