Find the perfect gift for yourself and the ones you love!
For this festive season we have created a selection of meaningful pieces with you and your loved ones in mind.
Jewellery is a beautiful talisman that carries your marked occasions and journey, and each piece of tinyOm jewellery speaks to gather moments collected over time telling a unique and meaningful story.
- Sahasrara/Unity diamond necklace - Sahasrara is the crown chakra. It is the symbol of unity and oneness.
- Tree of Life earrings - The tree of life, with its leaves going through a recurring cycle of death and rebirth, mirrors our own personal growth over time.
- Cosmic Eye ring - It is linked to the Anja chakra, the third-eye. The Cosmic Eye invites you to meditate and to self-reflect on your thoughts
- Cosmic Eye big medal - A symbol of knowledge, this eye is a sparkling talisman, bringing protection and good fortune.
- Sahasrara adjustable ring - This chakra represents our ability to be fully connected spiritually.
- Origins earrings I - Inspired by the cosmos, this piece is a hammered 18k yellow gold earrings.
- Origins bracelet I - 18k yellow gold with black onyx... so like the stars, I shine and I resonate with the vibrations of the Universe.
- Origins necklace II - 18k yellow gold with black onyx. This collection is inspired by cosmos. “Never forget your real identity. You are a luminous conscious stardust being forged in the crucible of cosmic fire.” - Deepak Chopra
- Chain-link necklace - This chain nekclace can be worn alone, or add charms you like as a way of keeping your favorite amulets close to your heart; creating your own unique and meaningful necklace.
- Anahata/Love paved diamonds ring - Anahata is the heart chakra. It is the symbol of love, acceptance and trust. It represents our ability to give and receive love.
- Sahasrara ear studs - The Sahasrara chakra represents our ability to be fully connected spiritually
- Big Tree of Life necklace - The tree of life mirrors our own personal growth over time. Like new foliage on the tree, each fresh start brings us a positive new outlook, full of energy and potential.
- Sundial I necklace - Sundials symbolise the interconnection between the Sun, our Earth and the passage of time.
- Origins ring II - 18k yellow gold with black onyx. This collection is inspired by cosmos with thoughts as such "Every atom of me is made of stardust, of cosmic fragments created in the fires burning at the heart of stars."
- Origins long earrings II - 18k yellow gold with black onyx. This collection is inspired by cosmos with thoughts as such "In the middle of all this, I stand, infinitely small, infinitely big."
- Strength necklace - A triangle for stability, a circle for eternity and diamonds for the magic!
- Sahasrara/Unity diamond ring - Sahasrara is the crown chakra. It is the symbol of unity and oneness. This chakra represents our ability to be fully connected spiritually.
- Sundial earrings - The Sundial is the earliest type of timekeeping device, using the sun to project a slow moving shadow on its surface. Sundials symbolise the interconnection between the Sun, our Earth and the passage of time.
- 7 Chakras necklace - The 7 Chakras are the spiritual energy centres within the body. They are symbolised by seven different lotus flowers.
Check out our Holiday Gift Guide for more meaningful pieces!